Build Your Metabolism.
- 1 LB of muscle will burn 50 calories per day.
Zero Willpower eating requirements:
- One zero willpower meals per day minimum
- Feel feel to replace more than one meal with zero willpower meals.
- Meal Must include 1 protein and 1 carb
- Low fat, calories, and sugar
Resting metabolism – The amount of calories you when while resting
- Our goal is to increase this as high as possible
Cardio will actually keep you fat.
- Cardio is just temporary calorie burn/ Only burning calories while you are doing cardio.
- Does NOT increase metabolism
Isolation movements are not effective
- Working on different muscle groups at the same time (compound movements) will raise metabolism much faster.
Key Elements to building muscle
- When you work out you break down muscle
- Eating feeds your muscle
- Sleep rebuilds your muscle
Phase one is going to work the entire body. I am trying to get the body used to the process of breaking down and re-building muscle fibers so is the later phases you will be able metabolize faster and see more results.
Doing total body workouts is tough… But crazy effective it putting on serious size. Remember we need to get the metabolism as high as possible so where the muscle is actually built is not as important. The total body workouts will spread the muscle evenly and we will work on shaping and toning in later pahses.
Main Reason People fail on phase one
- Don’t take action – procrastinate — Get up and get going!!! Its so important to build a habit of working out… Even if you have 10 minutes you can get a workout in!
- You may see a slight increase in size, but don’t get discouraged… We have to put on muscle to raise your metabolism, and muscle weighs more than fat… So if you experience this just know you are doing the right things and get excited to see results right away!
- Watch your rest times… Take your time and don’t over do it… but if you are spending an hour in the gym you are resting too long in between sets!
- Don’t let your friends bring you down… Your friends and family will see the change… and remember a silent confidence is very power!
Results to expect in Phase 1
- Increased Size
- Increased Strength
- Increased Appetite (DON’T OVER EAT)