Phase 1 Day 4 is our functional cardio day! This is going to burn a lot of calories and again work on shedding off that excess body fat. Also the Reverse Crunches are going to make those lower abs pop! The 3 exercises are to be done with no rest in between them. Think of it as a triple superset. After each set you can take no more than 90 seconds rest and then get to it again to keep your heart rate up! 10 sets total! Remember TRAIN HARD as always!
- Keep arms extended to 90 degrees. Run in place trying to bring knees up as high as your extended arms.
- Superset with Half Burpees
- Burpee without the pushup
- Superset with Reverse Crunches
- Each exercise should be done for 20 seconds
- Tri-Set – no rest in between sets
- 90 seconds rest in between sets
- 10 sets