You can expect to get a muscular and lean body with six pack abs within 12 weeks with this program, if you have less than 30 lbs. of fat to lose.
If you have more than this to lose, repeat Phase 4 until you have achieved your six pack abs. You can also expect to become more attractive to women, get more respect from men, and have increased confidence and self-esteem as a result of your new body.
Important note: These results will only happen if you CONSISTENTLY do the workouts and follow the eating plan. If you are consistent, you’ll get results fast…if not, none of the information on this site will help you.
The 3 Principles Of Workout Design
In order to get results, all of your workouts must be fast, simple and effective.
- All your workouts must be fast, meaning that no workout should ever be longer than 45 minutes. This is CRITICAL to stay consistent with your workouts — most guys who do marathon workouts end up quitting. It’s also physically better for your body and will stimulate more muscle gain and fat loss.
- All workouts must also be simple, because you need to be spending as much mental energy as possible on actually exercising…not planning and thinking about exercises. Simple exercise programs are easy to start, and easy to continue because of this.
- All workouts must be measurably effective. That means you need to be seeing visible changes in your body from your workouts, and if you’re not you need to change something immediately. If you are not seeing results, immediately ask whether your diet, workouts, or sleep is off.
The importance of not procrastinating
- It’s CRITICAL to eliminate procrastination if you want to get in shape. The enemy of a great body is “I’ll start working out TOMORROW…” because usually, tomorrow never comes.
- There are many guys who know a ton about exercise and nutrition, yet are in terrible shape. It’s because they don’t take action, so all their knowledge counts for nothing.
- Guys who get in shape implement what they learn RIGHT AWAY. If you want to get in shape, you must get in the habit of doing this too.
Action Steps From This Video
- Watch the rest of the videos in the “Getting Started” Section, then watch the Phase 1, Day 1 Workout Video.
- Go and do that workout RIGHT NOW. Don’t worry if everything isn’t perfect…it is absolutely critical that you start immediately, no matter what.